Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Seven Degrees of Sherlock Holmes - #36 - old movies again, Pamela Brown

Well, I am still on my Roger Livesay movie kick and catching up on his early films, so I am going to still go with his lead.
I am picking an actress who appeared in 'I Know Where I am Going' with him, but was not his co-star.
I was mesmerized by her presence in the film, and although only a small part, she left an impression.
I am also making a connection for her not involving Roger because, well, we just did his.

Pamela Brown (1917 - 1975), who died way to early


(this picture is of her in 'I Know Where I am Going)

was in the epic film 'Richard III' 1955


which also starred Sir John Gielgud (1904-2000)


and Ralph Richardson (1902-1983)


who worked together as Holmes and Watson in the 1950's on BBC radio


So, there you have it, there you are.





No comments:

Post a Comment