Thursday, June 27, 2013

Labels. . . .

( We actually have a couple like this one from our voyage over.)

But that is not what this post is about.

I have started to 'label' my posts in like categories so viewers can search topics that are similar.
 I am doing this to help my readers find like posts and also to make it easier for me to find past posts when looking to link posts together.

I have finished back about 20% of them but have a ways to go yet.

So look to the right hand side to find the list of labels and clic on the one you want to see like posts about.

Please feel free to suggest labels I have not though of yet.

Most posts will link to more than one label.

(The biggest reason I have done this is so B.K. can go back and read any positive reviews I have for 'Elementary'.)

2 comments:

  1. B.K.: "I have excellent Elementary-avoidance skills when called for."
    B.K.: "Because I really shouldn't read what they're writing, just as they shouldn't be reading this."
    B.K.: "Wait a minute . . . did you just say we'll be holding dinners in honor of Jonny Lee Miller? Must . . . restrain . . . Hulkish . . . anti . . . Elementary . . . rage . . ."
    George Eliot: “It is a narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view.”
    Malcolm X: “Despite my firm convictions, I have been always a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.”
    Sherlock Holmes: ""No data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment."
    B.K., July, 2012: "You see? I could rail on for hours about how much I hate the show, based on the minutes we’ve been shown so far. “Give it a chance,” one might advise. “Wait until you’ve actually seen a whole episode!!” But no, this isn’t about chances, logic, or sense."
    For B.K., the reviews were in before the show aired. He truly is a fixed point. However, those who actually read your blog do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete