Monday, February 4, 2013

A Review - Episode #13- 'Red Team'


Episode #13 - 'Red Team'

I think this has been one of the better episodes in the series so far.

Although a little lacking on canonical connections, it had enough to make it fun and the acting was some of the best yet.

There are just a few similarities to the 'Adventure of the Red Circle'.

One would be a conspiracy to comment murder because of something that ties a group of people together.
In the Red Circle that was criminal, and in this episode it was national security.

Another is a man and wife 'team' at the center of the plot, although for different reasons.

The reference to Napoleon, indicating 'Holmes' thinks that of Moriarty, the 'Napoleon of Crime'.

Dialog between 'Holmes' and 'Watson' offered some really good quotes.

I know I am missing something about the turtle, but I just can't get to it.

After a build up to a possibly great ending we were let down, I believe, in 'Holmes' telling Gregson he made a lucky guess as to what the Red Team had discovered.

I give this one;


2 comments:

  1. Nice catch about The Adventure of the Red Circle.

    Agree about the resolution to the standoff. That was a letdown.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    The ending could have been a little bit better.
    Although, over-all, I like the show.

    ReplyDelete