Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Seven degrees of Sherlock Holmes - #4- Miley Cyrus

I thought I was being clever this time by picking someone young and who I thought did not have a serious film or theater back ground. Someone popular with today's audiences. Someone barely twenty.
I was trying to make it hard on myself, trying to make myself do some digging. Maybe I should have tried Justin Bieber, but at the moment he is wanting to be taken seriously, so I though I should leave him alone, (Apparently he had a rough night at the CMA awards.)(Then again, he was in a movie with Miley Cyrus. . . so he may not have worked out either.)

But, again, it didn't turn out that hard. I guess it is true when we hear the quote, "I hear of Sherlock Holmes everywhere."

So here goes for Miley Cyrus;

Miley Cyrus born 1992; (Brett only had two more years as Holmes)


. . was in the movie 'Big Fish', 2003. . .



. . . which also starred the great, amongest others, Albert Finney, 1936 . . .


. . . who had a small part in 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother', 1975. . . 


So, there you have it, there you are. . . we are never all that far away from Sherlock Holmes.
I though I had stumped myself with this one. Someone I thought was 180 degrees away from Will Smith.

I will try once again next week to stump myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment