Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Not only is this Seven Degrees of Sherlock Holmes day. . .

It is also St Charles Sherlock Holmes Society's FIVE HUNDREDTH POST!

WOW!

So I thought I would pick what surely had to be a hard one to connect to Sherlock Holmes.

Brad Pitt. Right.

So here goes.

Brad Pitt (1963) . .


. .  is in an upcoming movie called 'Twelve years a Slave'. . . 


Which also stars, guess who (which is not a bad thing)? Surprise! Benedict Cumberbatch (1976)


(I think the challenge over the next couple of years will be to try to make a movie without him in it.)

So much for finding a hard one this time.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats John on your 500th post!

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sometimes I think I spend to much time on it.
      But I enjoy it.

      Delete