Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Seven Degrees of Sherlock Holmes - #6 - Ashton Kutcher




Trying to keep things trendy, but thinking I need to go unknown, I have picked Ashton Kutcher.
In the news a bit, made some OK movies and took over for Charlie (the idiot) Sheen.

So here goes.

Ashton Kutcher - 1978 . . . .



. . . was in 2003 Cheaper by the Dozen . . .
Cheaper by the Dozen 2003 film poster.jpg

. . which also starred Steve Martin, 1945 . . .


. . . who starred in 1988's Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. . .

Dirty rotten scoundrels film.jpg

. . . which also starred the great Michael Caine, 1933 . . .

Michael Caine - Viennale 2012 g.jpg

. . . who, sort of, played Sherlock Holmes in 1988's Without a Clue. . . 

Without a clue.jpg

Well, it wasn't to far for Mr. Kutcher to get to the connection with Holmes.
I really have no plan in mind when I pick a name, but will try harder next time.
Send me some names if you like, but pick them at random.

See ya next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment