Sunday, April 28, 2019

Holmes and Watson. What a waste of time and talent.

I really tried to go into it with an open mind.
I like most of what John C. Reilly does, especially lately.
And some of what Will Ferrell does.

But this film really let both of them down, again, especially John C. Reilly.

There was no real story, just an hour and a half or so (seemed much longer) of really bad jokes and prat-falls.

I am not even going to compare it to Without a Clue, it come no where near that wonderful comedy.

Lots of great talent Holmes and Watson, but I am sure most of them are sorry to have to put this one on their resume.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting poster. I wonder what it says above the title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't have a clue.
    Which pretty well explains the whole movie.

    ReplyDelete